Premium Probiotic for Commercial Pollinators!
New Formula with Pediococcus!
Exciting research shows Pediococcus bacteria, P801, improves the survival of bees exposed to pesticides.
A new blend of 8 probiotic bacteria specially formulated for commercial pollinators’ exposure to pesticides.
• Supports Immunity & Detoxification
• Supports Gut Health & Digestion
• No Resistance Build-up
• Completely safe to use, even during the honey flow.
• Dry Feed Every 30 Days
• Use 1.5 teaspoon (1 scoop) per hive
• Dust powder over the top of the brood frames
• Feed 2 weeks after antimicrobial treatments
• Do not use with antibiotics
• Do not mix with syrup or patties
• No excess heat (130°F) or moisture
• Store in a cool, dry place
Sucrose, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Biﬁdobacterium biﬁdum fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Active dry yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, Dried Bacillus pumilus fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract